The GLOW Newsletter appears twice a year, and contains information about the GLOW Conference, other conferences of interest, various GLOW activities, addresses and E-mails of members, and other short articles. Currently both the fall and spring newsletters appear only electronically.
- Fall 2013 (includes the GLOW 37 Calls For Papers)
- Spring 2013 (includes abstracts)
- Fall 2012
- Spring 2012 (includes abstracts)
- Fall 2011
- Spring 2011
- Fall 2010
- Spring 2010
- Fall 2009
- Spring 2009 (includes abstracts)
There have been problems viewing the abstracts in some older versions of Acrobat. We recommend Acrobat 8 or above.
- Fall 2008
- Spring 2008 (abstracts excluded)
- Fall 2007
- Fall 2005
Most of the more recent abstracts are available on the Conference page.
Announcements for the Newsletter: Marc Richards, ed.